Austin, Texas : firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance driven marketing leader skilled at driving revenue, leads and pipeline through digital campaigns. Excels at working cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners to achieve business goals and support high velocity growth through all funnel stages.
Oliver Whitham excels at building out value-driven teams with personal ownership delegating responsibility over tasks.
Over the years I have researched, tested and implemented campaigns in nearly all facets of online marketing. This has given me a huge skill-set in both the methodologies and practice of cutting edge online digital marketing.
All aspects of my skills follow some basic groundwork across various online marketing applications. Research, Analytics, Testing, Improvement, Scale. By following this basic methodology repeatable success can be achieved on the majority of Online Marketing campaigns.
- Managed outsourced teams of 10+ contractors
- Managed multiple outsourced contracts via third party vendors for technical, consultative, and technical work including Seer Interactive (SEO), Adroll/Rollworks (ABM/Retargeting), Google, Bing, Facebook.
- Managed internal teams of 3+ people
- Budgeting, reporting, & presentation
- Strategy planning and vision setting
- Managed internal and external resource allocations, hiring, and reductions.
Cross-functional delegation and cooperation across teams including development, content, sales, and R&D.
Utilize multiple agencies and contractors
Strategic decision making to ensure efficient budget spend
Vendor and contractor selection
Hiring decision maker
Building out strategy in challenging growth driven environments
Able to pivot quickly when objectives or situation change.
Onsite and Offsite Search Engine Optimization
Site Conversion Optimization
A/B and Multivariant Testing
Content Strategy Creation
Content Outsourcing Management
HTML and CSS3 Coding Knowledge
Email List Management and Template Design
CMS Setup and Modification
Third Party Tool Management and Integrations
Latest on Microformats and Schema.org
Brand Strategy Optimzation
Brand Sentiment Analysis
Securing Organic Brand
Onsite Community Growth
Third Party Community Generation
Social Community Growth
Outreach and Leadership Generation
Existing Community Retention and Growth
Sr. Online Marketing Manager Aug 2015 – Present
As Senior Online Marketing Manager at WP Engine my role is focused on owning the search landscape, managing internal vendors and projects through crossfuntional teams. building out, actioning, and testing online marketing campaigns and analytics.
- Manage SEM campaigns
- Manage multiple external agencies
- Manage internal resources & projects
- Liaise with development for technical SEO implementations
- Monitor SEO and implement fixes where required
- Managed large growth in available budgets to scale SEM and SEO efforts and deliver results inline with projected revenue targets.
- Advise on other marketing channels including retargeting,
- Report on weekly and monthly performance and updates
Online Marketing Manager Oct 2013 – Aug 2015
Momentum Factor is focused on providing Online Reputation Management and Social Media Services to companies in the direct selling industry. Working with clients such as North American Power, ACN, Empower Network, and World Ventures I helped created and implement cutting edge SEO campaigns, effective reputation management techniques, and adhoc marketing requirements. Internally I provided knowledge and support to the business as needed.
- Managed day to day implementation of ORM and SEO Campaigns
- Formulated and advised on new client strategies
- Managed outsourced resources
- Created monthly reports and analysis for clients
Senior Marketing Consultant Aug 2012 – May 2013
Immeditag was created to help solve the gaps between interactivity and mobile technology in museums and art galleries across America. At Immediatag I was responsible for creating and implementing marketing initiatives across the business.
- Built and managed organic marketing strategy
- Built and managed paid marketing strategy
- Advised on email marketing methodologies on the Infusionsoft platform
- Reported and presented on progress of campaigns to CEO
SEO Consultant Jan 2011 – Sep 2011
At IngZ Inc I helped devise and implement marketing strategies to grow membership on existing and future mobile applications including a location based city touring app and Traveller-AR (An augmented reality space game).
- Managed PPC campaigns on multiple platforms
- Ran inbound marketing and backlink creation
- Implemented extensive guerilla marketing strategies
- Advised on marketing strategies and opportunities
Owner Jan 2006 – 2014
I created SEO Chemist in 2006 as a personal brand for my marketing services. Though it initially started as an SEO agency it quickly expanded to cover all aspects of Online Marketing to clients such as Margaritaville, Marketing Clique, Yellow Umbrella Events.
- Managed multiple clients and ensured consistent revenue stream to the company
- Hired and managed outsourced contractors to complete marketing projects
- Hired and managed internal employees
- Built full stack marketing strategies and implementation for clients
- Implemented online marketing campaigns for clients
- Provided monthly reporting and analysis to ensure client happiness