1211 Holly Street, Austin, TX, 78702 | (512) 584-4115 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I started building my first commercial websites at the age of 15. Things have changed a lot since then, gone are the days of GeoCities and Greymatter (The precursor to WordPress). But I knew from my first HTML webpage that I had found what I wanted to do. Over the years I have gained an extensive full stack knowledge of the online marketing world. From small to medium businesses I have helped generate traffic and convert that to sales and repeat business.
I’m passionate about what I do, and like to build a real brand, a real community and a real marketing funnel to back it up. Whether I am building the groundwork or managing the marketing teams, I want to make sure it gets done the right way.
I bring the same level of experience to my own projects, Check those out here, and find out more about me personally here.
Oliver Whitham has worked in varied roles across the marketing spectrum allowing him to deftly build and implement a marketing plan for any kind of company. Building out the funnel for direct sales or marketing qualified leads using all available online marketing channels has become a passion as well as a job. The same range of experience gives him the ability to solve problems through both strategic planning, market experience, and knowledge of technical solutions.
Over the years I have researched, tested and implemented campaigns in nearly all facets of online marketing. This has given me a huge skill-set in both the methodologies and practice of cutting edge online marketing.
All aspects of my skills follow some basic groundwork across various online marketing applications. Research, Analytics, Testing, Improvement, Scale. By following this basic methodology repeatable success can be achieved on the majority of Online Marketing campaigns.
Onsite Community Growth
Third Party Community Generation
Social Community Growth
Outreach and Leadership Generation
Existing Community Retention and Growth
HTML and CSS3 Coding Knowledge
Email List Management and Template Design
CMS Setup and Modification
Third Party Tool Management and Integrations
Latest on Microformats and Schema.org
Online Marketing Manager Aug 2015 – Present
As Online Marketing Manager at WP Engine my role is focused on building out, actioning, and testing online marketing campaigns and analytics.
- Manage PPC campaigns
- Manage multiple external agencies
- Create onsite SEO development campaigns for dev teams
- Implemented Impact Radius tracking
- Report on weekly and monthly performance and updates
Online Marketing Specialist Oct 2013 – Aug 2015
Momentum Factor is focused on providing Online Reputation Management and Social Media Services to companies in the direct selling industry. Working with clients such as North American Power, ACN, Empower Network, and World Ventures I helped created and implement cutting edge SEO campaigns, effective reputation management techniques, and ad hoc marketing requirements. Internally I provided knowledge and support to the business as needed.
- Managed day to day implementation of ORM and SEO Campaigns
- Formulated and advised on new client strategies
- Managed outsourced resources
- Created monthly reports and analysis for clients
Senior Marketing Consultant Aug 2012 – May 2013
Immeditag was created to help solve issues with interactivity and mobile technology in museums and art galleries across America. At Immediatag I was responsible for creating and implementing marketing initiatives across the business.
- Built and managed organic marketing strategy
- Built and managed paid marketing strategy
- Advised on email marketing methodologies on the Infusionsoft platform
- Reported and presented on progress of campaigns to CEO
SEO Consultant Jan 2011 – Sep 2011
At IngZ Inc I helped devise and implement marketing strategies to grow membership on existing and future mobile applications including a location based city touring app and Traveller-AR (An augmented reality space game).
- Managed PPC campaigns on multiple platforms
- Ran inbound marketing and backlink creation
- Implemented extensive guerilla marketing strategies
- Advised on marketing strategies and opportunities
Owner Jan 2006 – Present
I created SEO Chemist in 2006 as a personal brand for my marketing services. Though it initially started of as an SEO agency it quickly expanded to cover all aspects of Online Marketing to clients such as Margaritaville, Marketing Clique, Yellow Umbrella Events to name a few.
- Managed multiple clients and ensured consistent revenue stream to the company
- Built full stack marketing strategies and implementation for clients
- Managed outsourced workers to deliver effective online marketing services to clients
- Implemented online marketing campaigns for clients
- Provided monthly reporting and analysis to ensure client happiness