Digital Marketing Leader
Oliver Whitham is a performance-driven marketing leader skilled at driving revenue, leads, and pipeline through digital campaigns. e excels at working cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners to achieve business goals and support high-velocity growth through all funnel stages.
Tactical & strategic leadership for revenue and demand generation initiatives through paid and organic channels. High skilled in establishing processes and structures through SEM, SEO, display, and retargeting.
Strategy & Team Leadership
- Managed multiple concurrent projects and teams to reach objectives in fast changing environments
- Managed multiple contracts and outsourcing via third party vendors for strategic, consultative, and technical work including Seer Interactive (SEO), Adroll/Rollworks (ABM/Retargeting), Google, Bing, Facebook.
- $MM Budgeting and allocation in monthly paid media
- Reporting and presenting updates, performance, and challenges, preparation of documents for presentation to C-Suite and board
- Strategy planning and vision setting to align marketing efforts with business objectives
- Full funnel strategic alignment across platforms
- Intricate knowledge of major advertising platforms including Bing, Google Ads, Facebook, Rollworks and more.
- Building out buyer journeys cross platform
- Latest on SEO best practices and landscape for built to last organic search traffic generation
- Testing and analytics using various tools/platforms
- List and audience management
- Email automation and campaigns
- Community growth and retention
- On site optimizations for conversion and customer retention
- Basic coding knowledge (HTML/CSS3)
Experienced working across B2B and B2C companies small and large. From revenue and lead generation to brand awareness campaigns, Oliver has ran successful marketing campaigns along the buyer journey.
ShiftKey / Sr. Growth Marketing Manager
October 2021 – February 2023
At ShiftKey my responsibilities covered acquisition and retargeting for both B2C and B2B functions of the business, along with creation and management of paid media budgets.
- Greatly improved core metrics including CPA, Fill Rate, and Growth Rate
- Launched and expanded campaigns across traditional and non-traditional digital channels including Search, Job Boards, ABM, Social, Video, and Display
- Launched a project and task management workflow through Asana to keep the team efficient and organized
- Provided reporting and analysis for optimization and internal reporting
- Create and deliver executive reports and presentations
- Managed relationships with internal teams and external vendors
- Created and managed paid media budget
- Scaled budget and allocations to reach growth objectives
- Launched new vendor relationships to improve B2B & B2C marketing performance
WP Engine / Sr. Online Marketing Manager
August 2015 – Sep 2021
I owned the search landscape for WP Engine, across main and secondary web properties. During my time at WP Engine, I have also set up the structures and strategies for display, retargeting, and organic marketing implementations.
- Managed SEM accounts for main and secondary brands
- Built organizational structure to easily grow and scale SEM across the funnel
- Managed high-growth campaigns to budget and quarterly business goals scaling from 5 to seven figures in spend efficiently
- Implemented cutting edge technologies as they arose from vendors, including AI, machine learning based bidding, and multi-touch attribution methodologies.
- Managed all aspects of SEO across WP Engine properties
- Technical audits & implementations across different areas of the business
- Implemented new content areas designed to drive higher funnel search traffic generating six figure monthly traffic volume.
- During major brand shift, created impact analysis and ensured SEO technical excellence and managed implementations through early stages to launch.
- Selected, managed and created relationships with external vendors and contractors (Including Google Ads, Bing, Seer Interactive, Deepcrawl, SEM Rush, and more).
- Managed internal relationships with Brand, Development, Comms, Customer Service, and other internal teams to implement SEO requirements.
Momentum Factor / Online Marketing Manager
October 2013 – August 2015
Momentum Factor is focused on providing Online Reputation Management and Marketing Services to companies in the direct selling industry. Working with clients such as North American Power, ACN, Empower Network, and World Ventures I helped create and implement SEO and SEM campaigns, effective reputation management techniques, and ad hoc marketing requirements. Internally I provided knowledge and support to the business as needed.
- Managed day to day implementation of ORM and SEO Campaigns
- Formulated and advised on new client strategies
- Owned company website
- Completed. full brand. rebuild of companies online. presence.
- Managed outsourced resources
- Created monthly reports and analysis for clients
SEO Chemist / Owner
2005 – 2013
I created SEO Chemist in 2006 as a personal brand for my marketing services. Though it initially became as an SEO agency it quickly expanded to cover all aspects of Online Marketing to clients such as Immediatag, Ingz Inc, Margaritaville, Marketing Clique, and Yellow Umbrella Events.
- Managed multiple clients and ensured consistent revenue stream to the company
- Hired and managed outsourced contractors
- Built & implemented full-stack marketing strategies for clients
- Provided monthly reporting and analysis to ensure client happiness